Chongqing University Creates New Fungus-based Biological Pesticide

A university biologist in Southwest China encouraged people to drink pesticide at his lab on Thursday [14 December 2017. Viscous and green, the biological pesticide was recently approved for mass production in China – and its inventor has quite the sales pitch. “The pesticide has two ingredients-cooking oil and rice,” said Xia Yuxian, professor at

Shenzhen’s DJI Technology and USA’s Dow AgroSciences Sign MoU

Shenzhen-based drone maker DJI Innovation Technology signed a memorandum of understanding with Dow AgroSciences on Tuesday [27 June 2017] to work on the research and application of crop protection drones and technology…Full Article: China Daily June 2017 Key Point As a result of the MoU, both companies will conduct joint pesticide application experiments on rice

ChemChina Buy Out of Israel’s Adama Agricultural Solutions Expected to be Completed by the End of June 2017

Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (TASE: ADAMA), which produces agricultural pesticides, is one step closer to being merged into Chinese company Sanonda, listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange…Full Article: Globes Sept 2016 Key Point Adama Agricultural Solutions expects the merger with ChemChina to be completed by the end of June 2017. ChinaAg Comments As of July

ChemChina Subsidiary Expected to Complete Takeover of Israeli Agrochemical Company by 2017

Adama Agricultural Solutions said a possible merger with smaller Chinese rival Sanonda, first announced last year, could be completed in the first half of 2017. Sanonda is a subsidiary of China National Chemical Corp (ChemChina), which also owns 60% of Adama and may also buy the remaining 40% of the Israeli company, which is the