Ningbo Lehui International Engineering Equipment Co plans to take over German dairy packaging equipment manufacturer NSM Packtec GmbH, according to media reports on Wednesday [13 December 2017]. Lehui will pay 4 million euros ($4.73 million) to acquire the company from NSM Magnettechnik GmbH, domestic news website sohu.com reported…Full Article: The Global Times Dec 2017
- According to Ningbo Lehui International Engineering Equipment (SHA:603076), the acquisition of Germany’s NSM Packtec would bring in new food and liquid packaging manufacturing technologies for the Chinese firm and its subsidiaries.
- In November 2017, Ningbo Lehui International Engineering Equipment (SHA:603076) began trading on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
- In September 2016, CIMC ENRIC Holding began brewery operations in Baoding (near Beijing), Hebei Province. These brewery plant included a mash filter, brew house, cold storage area and storage tanks. Additionally, another CIMIC owned brewery began operating in Jishui, Jiangxi Province.
- In June 2016, CIMC ENRIC Holding purchased (USD 28.6 million) for Briggs Group, a UK-based food equipment producer (i.e. distilling, non-brewing yeast and equipment). The purchase will reportedly give CIMIC ENRIC a 30% share of the world’s brewing engineering equipment market.
- As of early 2016, Ziemann Holvrieka reportedly had a 40% market share of brewery equipment in mainland China.
- In 2015, the CIMC ENRIC Holding’s total sales were CNY 8.24 billion (USD 1.22 billion). Its liquid food equipment business accounted for approximately 26% (~USD317 million) of its sales revenue.
- In June 2012, CIMC Enric Holdings acquired the Germany’s Ziemann International GmbH. Founded in 1852, Ziemann International GmbH is a manufacturer of food processing tanks/vessels for beer and other beverages. The Dutch and German companies were combined into Ziemann Holvrieka.
- In 2010, Ningbo Lehui dissolved its joint venture with Germany’s Ziemann.
- In 2007, CIMC Enric Holdings (subsidiary of China International Marine Containers or CIMC) acquired the Netherlands’ Holvrieka Holding BV.
- In 2006, Ningbo Lehui launched a joint venture with Germany’s Ziemann, a manufacturer of beverage processing equipment.
- Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, Cimc Enric Holdings (CIMC) (HKG:3899) is a subsidiary of China International Marine Containers, aka CIMC (SHE:000039). During the early 1980s, CIMC focused on shipping container manufacturing. In 1987, China Ocean Shipping (COSCO) became a major shareholder of CIMC via a joint-venture. In 1994, CIMC was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. In 1996, CIMC produced 199,000 TEU shipping containers. In 2002, the company began manufacturing shipping vehicles (semitrailers).
- Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, Ningbo Lehui International Engineering Equipment (SHA:603076) is a brewery equipment manufacturer whose product line includes conveyors, silos, mills, tanks, canning/bottling systems, and packaging systems. As of 2017, the company had investments in Ethiopia, India, Myanmar (Burma), and Germany.
Hong Kong Trends