Infant formula and milk powder producer China Feihe Ltd said it plans to make its initial public offering in Hong Kong. The firm did not disclose other details like the size of the planned issue and the date…Full Article: ECNS.cn May 2017
- In 2013, Feihe International (NYSE:ADY) was delisted from the New York Stock Exchange.
- In 2016, Feihe Dairy sales totaled CNY 6.8 million yuan (USD 980 million).
- In August 2015, the D20 Summit was held in Beijing. The summit included business leaders representing China’s top 20 dairy firms and resulted in the signed of the ‘Beijing Declaration’, an agreement to strengthen self-regulation and revitalize the dairy industry. Feihe International was one of the 20 dairy firms that participated in the summit.
- In May 2015, the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) published its “2014 infant formula milk powder inspection report”, noting that Feihe International had quality issues with some of its milk powder products.
- Founded in 1962 and headquartered in Beijing, Feihe International is a producer and distributor of infant formula milk powder.
Hong Kong Trends