China’s Ziemann Holvrieka Asia Co Ltd, a specialist in beer-making equipment and food-and-beverage plants, will deploy more resources, including human resources, in emerging markets such as Vietnam, Nigeria and Mexico this year, to compete with other established rivals in the region. The subsidiary of China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd, the country’s largest transportation equipment producer by revenue, has already shipped beer-making equipment to Brazil and South Korea, and built food-and-beverage plants for clients in Russia, Australia and Ethiopia…Full Article: China Daily Feb 2016
- As of early 2016, Ziemann Holvrieka reportedly had a 40% market share of brewery equipment in mainland China.
- In June 2012, CIMC Enric Holdings (i.e. CIMC) acquired the Germany’s Ziemann International GmbH. Founded in 1852, Ziemann International GmbH is a manufacturer of food processing tanks/vessels for beer and other beverages. The Dutch and German companies were combined into Ziemann Holvrieka.
- In 2007, CIMC Enric Holdings (subsidiary of China International Marine Containers or CIMC) acquired the Netherlands’ Holvrieka Holding BV.
- Headquartered in Nantong, Jiangsu Province, Ziemann Holvrieka Asia is a manufacturer of food processing tanks/vessels for beer, juice, dairy, and edible oils.
Similar Posts by ChinaAg
- China’s Shipping Equipment Manufacturer, CIMC ENRIC, Continues its Push into the Beverage Industry
- Newly Listed Ningbo Lehui to Acquire German Beverage Packaging Equipment Manufacturer
- China Resources Beer Holdings, Makers of Snow Beer, Mulls Buying SABMiller’s 49% Stake in Order to Allay Chinese Anti-Trust Concerns