China will reform a series of agricultural subsidies and ways of financial investment in agricultural industry in the 13th Five-Year Plan period (2016-2020), the Xinhua-run Economic Information Daily reported on Wednesday [16 September 2015]. The authorities are expected to combine the existing three subsidy policies including subsidy for superior crop varieties, direct subsidy to grain-growing farmers and comprehensive subsidy for agricultural materials into one, namely, “agricultural support and protection subsidy”, with the aim to protect farmland productivity and support moderate scale management of grain, the report says…Full Article: Xinhua Finance Sept 2015
- The Shenzhen traded companies of Shenzhen Noposion Pesticide, Kingenta Ecological Engineering, and Shenzhen Batian Ecotypic Engineering will reportedly benefit from the agricultural subsidy reforms.
- From 2012 to 2013, China’s agricultural subsidies were expected to increase from 160 billion yuan (US$25.7 billion) to 200 billion yuan (US$32 billion).
Similar Posts by ChinaAg
- China’s Farm Machinery 2004 Subsidy Program to Continue Another Three Years
- China’s Ministry of Agriculture to Increase Subsidies to Grain Farmers and Widen Pilot Land Reform
- Share Prices in Chinese Agricultural Companies Rise after Ministry of Agriculture Announces Increases in Direct Farm Subsidies